This article will cover returning items for refund, exchange or warranty. We offer a 30-Day Test Drive for any returns or exchanges. Most products are covered under the Forever Warranty.
**Please be advised that we do not refund shipping and handling. The customer is responsible for return shipping. We do not provide return labels to send the return items back to us, we do however, pay for the shipping to send the exchange and warranty items out.**
Any instance of returning a product back to us starts with including our RMA packing slip, original or copy of the invoice, return/exchange form or a note with the same information. From there the product would need to be shipped back to us with this form/note. This allows us to find the associated order and any additional information we would need to process your request. Each process below may have additional steps, but they all have the same necessity of paperwork included with the product.
We have RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) available through your account. Log in, select My Orders and from there you can select Return. Follow the steps for returns, exchanges, or other issues you may have with your order. A printable RMA will be downloadable and must be included with your return shipment. You will not need to include additional information.
NOTE: The RMA is not a prepaid shipping label. The RMA only serves to approve returning merchandise back to Alien Gear Holsters. Paying for for said shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Return for refund - Note: If you purchased your holster from a retailer other than the Alien Gear Holsters website and want to return it, please return it to the store you purchased it from within the first 30 days. Alien Gear Holsters Customer Service is unable to refund any money spent at a retail outlet or third party.
All of our products come with a 30 Day Test Drive that starts from the day you receive the item. As long as your order is within that time frame, we can process a return once we receive the product back.
We typically do not have any questions regarding why the item is being returned. If it did not work for your needs, then send it back to us. We do appreciate feedback on what was or was not working.
- Return for exchange - Note: If you purchased your holster from a retailer other than the Alien Gear Holsters website and want to exchange it, please return it to the store you purchased it from within the first 30 days. Alien Gear Holsters Customer Service is unable to process an exchange without a corresponding order number.
All of our products come with a 30 Day Test Drive that starts from the day you receive the item. As long as your order is within that time frame, we can process a exchange once we receive the product back.
Make sure to include what you are exchanging for as well as what you are sending back. If there is a price difference between items, we will process the appropriate credit or contact you via phone to process additional payment. We do not keep financial information in our records for any reason. Please do not include financial information of any kind with your package.
- Return for Warranty - Note: Lost/misplaced parts are not covered under warranty and, in most cases, additional parts are available for purchase.
If any parts break under any condition, the broken part would need to be returned for repair or replacement with the exact same part.
- We are unable to warranty replace products due to cosmetic issues. Examples of cosmetic issues are as follows but not limited to:
- Marks from normal wear and tear
- Fraying of edge binding or thread (Just quickly touch the fraying with a lighter and this will fix it and should stop it from fraying further)
- Dirt, odor, or discoloration (Insert maintenance link)
- We will exhaust our ability to repair your product to our specifications whenever possible.
- If you have a product that has been discontinued and cannot be repaired, our Customer Service team would reach out to you for additional options.
This warranty is comprehensive and covers any kind of damage to the holster that renders the product unusable, although we do ask for pictures of any pets that cause the damage.
Any items will be returned to this address, using whatever shipping method you prefer:
Alien Gear Holsters
4301 W Riverbend Ave
Post Falls ID 83854