Did you know there's more than 1 way to carry our Rapid Force Duty Holster?
You can purchase the full Rapid Force Duty Holster with one of these carry types and then use the shell with an expansion pack for these different carrying types:
You can also get our Rapid Force LVL 2 Slim Holster with one of these carrying types and then use the shell with an expansion pack for these different carrying types:
Now; next are the actual expansion packs & please NOTE: This product is not a full holster; it requires a Rapid Force shell in order to operate:
- Rapid Force Swivel Drop Leg Expansion: Get the best drop leg holster on the market with the Swivel Drop Leg for the Rapid Force line of products. The Swivel Drop Leg Holster is the latest addition to the QDS (quick disconnect system) ecosystem. With a minimalist design and innovative movement system, the Swivel Drop Leg stays secure, adds a new range of motion, and utilizes less leg space for users who prefer this style of carrying. Bolstering the high-impact strength of our proprietary polymer blend, this new offering retains all the renowned grit and durability associated with Rapid Force Duty Holsters. The Swivel Drop Leg Expansion partners perfectly with the LVL 2 Slim Holster and the Level 2 and Level 3 Rapid Force Duty Holster.
Swivel Drop Leg Holster Features:
- Minimalist Design
- Single Leg Strap
- Compatible with all QDS mounts
- Works with new LVL 2 Slim Holster
- Adjustable Ride Height (Low, Middle, High)
- Minimalist Design
- Rapid Force Locking Belt Slide Expansion: The Locking Belt Slide with QDS expansion is the newest method for carrying your Rapid Force LVL 2 Slim Holster. Built with ultimate security in mind, the Locking Belt Slide ensures your Rapid Force holster cannot be removed from your belt no matter how much force is applied to the holster. This innovative design works in conjunction with the Rapid Force Quick Disconnect System (QDS). Simply snap the Locking Belt Slide over your 1.5” to 2.25” belt and insert your Rapid Force holster with QDS Attachment into the QDS Receiver on the Locking Belt Slide to lock everything in place. Once inserted, the Locking Belt Slide cannot be opened unless the QDS Attachment and holster are removed.
- Rapid Force Duty Holster Belt Slide Expansion: Achieve your desired holster ride height with the Belt Slide Expansion for the Rapid Force Duty Holster. Choose between high, mid, and low ride options for the position that is most comfortable for you.
- High Ride – top of the holster is 3.5” above the belt
- Mid Ride – top of the holster is 1” above the belt
- Low Ride – top of the holster is 0.25” below the belt
A spacer is included with each of the ride height configurations to ensure a secure and snug fit with any regular or duty belt between 1.5 and 3 inches wide. Each belt slide is made of durable, high-impact polymer and guaranteed to withstand the most extreme treatment.
Adjust the cant of your holster up to 17 degrees forward or backward for your preferred draw angle. Add a thigh strap for use with the low ride height option to keep your duty holster securely in place, no matter the situation.
Adjustable buttons give you the freedom to choose the perfect depth of thumb depression. This ensures you’ll achieve the perfect grip when drawing your holster.
Each of the Rapid Force Duty Holster configurations, including all ride heights of the belt slide expansion, are compatible with our revolutionary Quick Disconnect System (QDS). Add the full QDS if you don’t currently own the Rapid Force Duty Holster with QDS. If you already own the QDS Attachment, simply add the QDS Receiver to the belt slide expansion for compatibility with your existing system.
- Paddle Expansion: The Rapid Force Duty Holster Paddle Expansion expands the versatility of your standard duty holster. Made to fit belts up to 1 ¾” wide, the paddle expansion is suitable for on, or off-duty use. The paddle expansion features a wide base and retention lip to keep the holster securely in place when you need it most.
Add our revolutionary Quick Disconnect System for even more versatility. With the QDS, you can switch between any of the Rapid Force Duty Holster carry configurations with ease. Already own the QDS? Just add a QDS Receiver to your Paddle Expansion order for compatibility with your existing system.
- Rapid Force Duty Holster MOLLE Expansion: The MOLLE (pronounced Molly) Expansion for the Rapid Force Duty Holster is the solution for those that prefer to carry their firearm on a tactical vest, backpack, or any item equipped with webbing like PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System). ***Must have webbing of this sort or can't be worn:
The MOLLE Expansion holster base attaches to four rows of webbing horizontally and two vertically. The hard, polymer forks slide through the webbing and are secured with locking end caps to ensure the holster stays in place. Adjust the holster cant to 5 degrees, 23 degrees, or 40 degrees from horizontal for the perfect draw angle.
As versatile as the MOLLE Expansion is, greater versatility can be achieved by adding our Quick Disconnect System. With the QDS added, you can remove your holster easily from one carry configuration and secure it to another quickly and without tools. If you already have a QDS Attachment and QDS Receiver, you’ll only need an additional QDS Receiver to make your MOLLE Expansion compatible with your existing set up.
Last but not least is our Surface Mount which allows you to mount your Rapid Force Duty Holster to any hard surface with the Surface Mount accessory. The Rapid Force Surface Mount is perfect for storing your duty holster and firearm anywhere you choose. The included wood screws, sheet metal screws, drywall anchors, and plastic screws make it easy to mount in a vehicle, under a desk, inside a cabinet, on a wall or any other hard surface.