All of our holsters come with a 30-day Test Drive period. If you decide you would like to return or exchange your holster, this must be done within the first 30 days after receiving your holster. After 30 days, your holster will remain covered by our Warranty.
We are not responsible for return shipping. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
Reasons we may cover/refund Shipping & Handling:
- We sent a wrong or incomplete order. We will pay to ship the correct or missing product or part(s). In this instance we may send a prepaid shipping label to get the wrong or incomplete product back.
- In most exchange situations you pay to ship the product being exchanged to us and we will pay to ship the new product out with our economy shipping service. Please let us know if you would like to pay for an expedited option, please let us know and we can contact you to collect payment for your choice of expedited shipping provided it is one of the expedited options we offer.
Reasons we will NOT cover/refund Shipping & Handling:
Fitment: With so many variable accessory options as well as variants of pistols themselves we are unable to guarantee fitment. If you have a Red Dot, Optic, Light/Laser/rail mounted accessory, aftermarket controls, Slides, Grips, Frames, sights, “clone” pistols, etc. these may negatively affect the proper fit of the pistol in our holsters, and we cannot be responsible for paying to ship them back nor will we refund shipping and handling if the product must be returned. This is why we offer a 30-Day Test Drive. You may return or exchange your product within this test drive phase.
Third Party/Dealer/Retail Store Purchases: If you purchased your holster from a retailer other than the Alien Gear Holsters’ website and want to return it, you must return it to the store/website you purchased it from within the first 30 days. We are unable to refund any money spent at a retail outlet. All dealers that go into a partnership with Alien Gear Holsters agree to uphold our 30-Day Test Drive policies.
Lost or Undeliverable Shipments: In the event of a lost package, Alien Gear Holsters must first receive proof from the carrier that the package has either been lost or is being sent back to us before we send out a replacement or issue a refund.
Exchanges: You may send any or all of your products back to exchange for a different product but must do so within the 30-Day Test Drive. Outside of that time frame that product is not returnable and non-refundable. If you send a product in for refund or exchange outside of the 30-Day Test Drive we will send the product back to you through our economy shipping option. Any lost or damaged goods are not our responsibility.
Refunds: Within the 30-Day Test Drive, you may return all or part of your order for a refund back to the original payment method. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing once the refund is issued. We are unable to refund to different payment methods.
- Lost/misplaced parts are not covered under warranty, and, in most cases, additional parts are available for purchase.
- If your holster is damaged in such a way that it will no longer safely perform, we will replace/repair the broken parts or product.
- NOTE: Should your holster become worn, loose, or ill-fitting at any time, immediately cease use of your holster and initiate a warranty replacement.
- We are unable to warranty replace products due to cosmetic issues. Examples of cosmetic issues are as follows but not limited to:
- Marks from normal wear and tear
- Fraying of edge binding or thread (Just quickly touch the fraying with a lighter and this will fix it and should stop it from fraying further)
- Dirt, odor, or discoloration-click here for cleaning instructions
- We will exhaust our ability to repair your product to our specifications whenever possible.