This article is comparing the two different belly band holsters we carry, the Lo-Pro Belly Band and the Sport Tuck Belly Band. Both belly band holsters offer a unique conceal carry alternative for those days when wearing a gun belt is not an option.
Let's start with the Low-Pro Belly Band:
Incorporating the same design and ingenuity from our existing holster lines, the Low-Pro line from Alien Gear begins with our Belly Band Holster. Providing the comfort and reliability of our IWB holsters into a wrap-around design secured by hook and loop, the Low-Pro Belly Band is our lowest profile holster yet and is perfect when you are not using a gun belt but still want to conceal carry your firearm.
- Custom molded thermoplastic shell for ultimate security
- Vented neoprene with padded backing for ultimate comfort
- Patented spring steel core
- Naturally canted draw angle
- 30-Day test drive
- 3 Year warranty
A couple important things to note with this holster:
- Due to the low-profile design, this holster will not accommodate any optics at all. The bolt pattern needed will not leave room for an optic cut or molded hood for that optic to sit.
- Again with that low-profile design, the bolt pattern is different for each firearm, meaning these shells can not be swapped, moved to other platforms, nor can a new firearm be used on an existing belt.
- When measuring, you want to measure where you plan to wear your holster, and do not want to go off your pants size. This holster is often worn above the natural waist line.
Moving on to the Sport Tuck Belly Belly Band Holster:
Get your belly band holster set in one fell swoop with the Sport Tuck Belly Band Holster from Alien Gear Holsters! This product bundle gets you the Active Sport band plus the IWB of your choice, equipping you to carry with this set the second you open the box.
The Sport Tuck belly band holster is an innovative belly band for concealed carry. It features industrial strength hook and loop fabric for a secure closure. The belly band features two web loops on the interior of the band, reinforced with thermoplastic elastomer for durability.
Simply slide the belt clips over the web loops, then fasten the band where you want it to ride by threading the belt end through the keeper and folding back. Pull tight and fasten. It's that simple.
You add your choice of IWB holster by Alien Gear Holsters. All of our IWB designs are compatible with this belly band holster, so you can add the original Cloak Tuck, the Cloak Tuck 3.5 or ShapeShift 4.0 IWB, whether your holster is for a semi-auto or for a revolver.
The Sport Tuck Belly Band is handmade in the USA. You also get our Iron-Clad Guarantee, including a 30 Day Test Drive trial period and 3 year Warranty.